National Night-out with the DCNA
Date: Aug 6, 2019
Time: 5PM – 8PM
Location: Orchard Community Church
South 3rd and Rincon, Campbell
The purpose of National Night Out is to meet your neighbors, share stories, and become more familiar with our neighborhood at the same time.
DCNA will provide grilled Hot Dogs and Hamburgers, with all the fixings including soft drinks. You are encouraged to bring the whole family, but please leave Rover at home.
If you are able, please bring a side dish to share.
Door prizes will be provided by local downtown merchants. The event is free to all downtown residents.
This year, we will include a raffle for DCNA residents who donate a pint of blood at the Stanford Blood Center (Campbell location only) during July 15-27, 2019. Donors’ names will automatically be entered, and names randomly drawn for a prize. You need not be present to win.
During these two weeks, SBC will be thanking donors for their time and generosity by giving them a “Grateful for Life” t-shirt.
To schedule an appointment, please call (650)723-7831 or go to stanfordbloodcenter.org
Here is your chance to meet the candidates who are running for Campbell’s City Council and hear them speak before election day on Tuesday, November 6th, 2018.
The Downtown Campbell Neighborhood Association in conjunction with the Pruneyard-Dry Creek Neighborhood Association will host a Candidates Forum featuring all five candidates for City Council on Wednesday evening, October 10th.
San Jose Christian School
1300 Sheffield Avenue, Campbell, from
Time: 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Date: Wednesday, October 10th
All Campbell voters are welcome to attend. This will probably be the final opportunity to see all the candidates at one time before the election on November 6. The candidates for Campbell: Anne Coyne Bybee Elizabeth “Liz” Gibbons Paul Resnikoff Darius R. Sorabji Anne Souza
January 3, 2018
- Introduction of Phil Mackey (transfer of Board position from Maryanne to Phil) – Postponed to January 8, 2018 due to Phil’s absence
- Board Assignments
- President: Barry
- Treasurer: Catherine
- Secretary: Betsey
- Vice President: Phil
- Treasurer’s Report
- Year end totals:
- Income: $4846.61
- Expenses: $4602.49
- Year-end balance $244.12
- Proposal to keep approximately $2000.00 in reserve
- Website Function
- Maryanne to meet with Eric R. to get correct permissions for website. Maryanne to document desk procedures for web page maintenance and send to board once complete.
- Upcoming member donation period
- Barry will post on Next Door – request for optional dues (donations).
- New Business
- General/Members’ meeting
Date/Time: Mon., Jan. 8, 2018; 7 pm (Board to meet at 6:15 pm)
Location: Campbell Library – Community Room
Speaker: Campbell Police – Captain Gary Berg
- Possible Long Term Objectives
-Include a 1-page newsletter on reverse of 2018 flyer for
- Promote a city-wide hot dog BBQ and Meet the Staff event
in a park, at OCBH, or O.C. Green
- Shop around with other N.A.’s for cheaper insurance (group/bulk rate or discount?)
- General/Members’ meeting